Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reporting, control of the budget process;
- Analytics in the context of fact - budget - forecast;
- Preparation of P&L forecast, Operation Flow;
- Analysis of investment projects, cost calculation;
- Conducting long-term/short-term modeling based on financial indicators.
Our wishes to the successful candidate:
- Knowledge of accounting;
- At least 1 year experience in relevant position;
- Skills in working with consolidation and P&L analysis, calculation of long-term models and prime cost;
- Responsibility, accuracy, willingness to learn new things and improve their knowledge of management accounting and financial controlling;
- Experienced user of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP systems - SAP, 1C, NAV will be an advantage.